More and more companies face increasingly expensive legal fees to protect their soaring volume of electronically stored information (ESI). MD5 Limited’s edisclosure (UK) / electronic discovery (US) solution combines their exceptional technical expertise with effectual software that presents clients with a superior quality, cost-effective electronic disclosure solution.
MD5 Limited becomes an invaluable part of your litigation team by applying a full end-to-end service that covers the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM). Our data processing capability runs at a remarkable speed – far above the industry average – giving you peace of mind that comprehensive, high quality results can be achieved almost instantly and at minimal cost.
The complexities and legal implications of the edisclosure process demand an enduring commitment to correct procedure at all times.
MD5 Limited are ISO9001, ISO27001 accredited, and the first digital forensic company to have their laboratory ISO 17025 accredited for the forensic data capture of computers and computer related devices, emphasising the quality and commitment they offer their clients. The MD5 team is thoroughly security cleared and all company policies and procedures adhere to the ‘Good Practice Guide for Computer Based Electronic Evidence’, ensuring a continuous chain of custody – stemming from the point of collection right through to legal review.
MD5 Limited are qualified, astute experts and can ensure your electronic information is optimised for your use.
We will help maximise your chances of a successful litigation by:
- Identifying, preserving and documenting potential sources of electronic evidence, in compliance with any preservation order and whilst minimising disruption to the data source environment
- Process the acquired data to extract only the relevant and responsive data, reducing the time and cost of data processing, through industry-leading technology
- Host an online review platform to help you search and review data easily, according to your selected criteria
- Assist with culling and search strategies/techniques
- Assist with the preparation and presentation of electronic evidence
By engaging MD5 Limited, to carry out the acquisition and technical manipulation of ESI, you’re free to focus on the legal strategy and delivery aspects of a case. Collaboratively, we can deliver the right evidence, in a clear, lucid format, to help maximise its legal impact.